I think a lot...sometimes something useful......sometimes directionless traffic. Felt like expressing all this. So here I am...

Friday, April 20, 2007

Beautiful Morning

Today’s was a really beautiful morning for me. I usually follow the speed limit. Today while on my way to work, someone apparently got frustrated because of my SLOW driving! and honked me and passed me. That got me frustrated.

Sometime after that, on a small beautiful road lined with trees on both sides, I saw a group of deer crossing the road. One of them had almost crossed the road when it saw my car coming and it stopped suddenly. Others who were about to start crossing the road, stopped seeing my car. I then stopped my car a few feet from them. As if sensing the assurance in my eyes, all of them crossed the road while I watched that lovely scene. It filled my heart with so much joy and peace that I totally forgot all the frustration I had because of the previous incident.

Really wasn’t it a beautiful morning?!

Shailaja

No comments: